This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Birmingham City Centre|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Accounting - Taxation|
|Salary||£50,000 - £65,000|
- Tax Manager
Do you want to work within a new and exciting fast growing business services organisation where you can make a real difference and career opportunities are endless? If so please read on.
Our client is small but growing firm of Chartered Accountants based outside of Birmingham City Centre, who are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial experienced Tax Accountant who is keen to join a small but fast growing team.
- Taking the lead in delivering high quality tax advice on a broad range for taxes covering Personal taxes (inc PAYE & NIC), Corporation tax, Capital Gains tax, Inheritance tax, VAT and Stamp taxes
- Leading and delivering on adhoc advisory projects
- Undertake research and drafting of tax advice for your assignments.
- Overseeing the production and sign-off of personal tax and corporation tax returns.
- Advising clients of tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Identifying changes in UK Tax legislation and how this may affect your client portfolio
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Assisting the Director with business development.
- Putting forward marketing ideas and seeing them through to delivery
- Building your professional network and seeking out new clients
- Reviewing work done by junior members of the team, including technical accounting questions
Our client is keen for ambitious individuals who want to take on responsibility and progress upwards within the firm as they continue on their exciting growth plan. You will possess excellent communication and organisation skills and display a positive and motivated outlook.
This is genuinely a unique opportunity to propel your accounting career forward with a new and exciting business. My client is actively recruiting now so please do send your CV if interested.